This page shows what changes were made in each software version of the Remootio device.
- Improved the process of resetting Remootio using a jumper. This is a highly recommended update.
- Remootio's LED now indicates when a software update is in progress
- Minor bug-fixes regarding connectivity
- Auto-open related improvements
- Improved Wi-Fi connectivity
- New feature - You can now configure the time after which Remootio sends you the "gate has been left open for ... minutes ... seconds" type of notification
- New feature - You can now get a confirmation dialog to double-check if you want to operate your Remootio from the distance to prevent users accidentally pressing the button and operating the device when it was not their intention.
- Now multiple phones can connect to the Remootio at the same time via the Internet as well
- Made connecting to the Remootio faster
- Phone app now can show wrong password / access point not found errors to the user when setting up Wi-Fi
- Improved the speed of auto open in many scenarios
- New feature - Added support to hide the Remootio's Bluetooth identity (the device will not advertise itself as "Remootio" but as a random sequence of numbers and letters).
- New feature - Dark mode: In this mode the LED on the Remootio will be turned off. (The LED will only light up when restarting the device for a few seconds)
- New feature - Added an option to trigger Remootio's output twice in a row when pressing the button in the app. This is useful for a very small number of electric openers.
- New feature: Time limitation for keys. You can limit when a certain key-holder can operate the Remootio. You can specify a from-to interval when the key is valid (e.g. from 08:00 03/02/2019 to 20:15 05/04/2019) or you can specify a weekly recurring pattern (e.g. Monday 8:00-16:00, Tuesday: 8:30-22:00, etc..)
- Made switching between Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Internet connections much faster
- Remootio now supports being connected to by up to 7 phones at the same time. 3 via Bluutooth, 3 via Wi-Fi, and 1 via Internet
- Added Google Home support
- Various bug-fixes
- Minor updates
- Initial version